Every day I read loads of stuff about blogging, marketing and more.
Rather than keep it to myself or share some of it only on Twitter, I figured I’d also start sharing some of those links here on my blog.
1. I updated my entire resources list today getting rid of super old links and dead links. The list includes tips and advice on social media marketing, Twitter, Facebook and blogging
2. The science of writing headlines for your blog by Iris Shoor
3. 10 things you should know about blogging – by Paloma Contreras
5. Facebook makes status updates from teens public – until now they remained private until a user reached 17
6. Twitter now lets you receive direct messages from any user that follows you – generally, you need to follow someone before they can direct message you. If you check this option (on your settings page), any Twitter user that follows you will be able to send you a DM, regardless of whether you decide to follow them back