* I wish Twitter told me why someone is following me and how they found me.
* I wish real-estate agents, builders and other ad hoc businesses would realise that having a Twitter/Facebook account isn’t enough of a reason to make me follow them or pay attention to anything they say or do.
* I wish more people/businesses realised that relationship building, conversations and actual engagement with individuals is what helps create an effective social media strategy.
* I wish there was a better word for ‘strategy.’
* I wish I could detect, in-person, anyone connected to me on Facebook or Twitter. There are too many people I have never met in person. And sometimes I’m shy.
* I wish Facebook made it mandatory to include a personal message anytime you friend someone forcing you to say how you know them.
* I wish Twitter limited Follow Friday to one recommendation only and a proper reason had to be included for why we should follow another Twitter user.
* I wish I could choose exactly who shows up in my news feed on Facebook. I don’t want to build friend lists, I don’t want ‘recent news.’ I want to choose who appears there.
* I wish Facebook had never introduced ‘poking.’
* I wish everyone knew how to take great photos, use Photoshop and name their files correctly.
* I wish I could help the zillions of bloggers who have really bad blogs, can’t spell and have no idea how to make their YouTube video embeds the correct size. Which leads to …
* I wish there were many more hours in the day giving me enough time to do this and sleep.