Adapted from an item in On Screen Manitoba‘ s newsletter:
With the overwhelming success of On Screen Manitoba’s inaugural All Access: The TV Edition in spring 2009, it was evident that Manitoba’s screen-based media industry wanted more.
On Screen Manitoba will deliver two conferences in 2010 – All Access: The Digital Incubator (January 28) and All Access: TV 2010 (April).
I’m particularly excited to attend The Digital Incubator which takes place on Thursday, January 28, 2010 at the Fairmont Winnipeg – Midway Ballroom.
This is a daylong interactive digital media forum which will highlight the different types of interactive digital media and how they are being used in film and television and vice-versa.
The day will consist of a keynote speaker, a panel discussion, guest speakers, round-table meetings, one-on-one meetings and networking opportunities.
The confirmed speakers so far are:
- Ken Bautista, CEO & Creative Director, Hotrocket
- Norm Bolen, President & CEO, Canadian Film and Television Production Association
- Mark Bishop, Partner & Producer, marblemedia
- Keith Clarkson, CFO, Xenophile Media Inc
- Rochelle Grayson, Social Media Consultant
- Alexander Manu, Senior Partner & Chief Imaginator, InnoSpa International Partners (keynote speaker)
More details will be posted on On Screen Manitoba’s website in the new year.